EAH Housing continues its dedication and commitment to quality affordable housing.
Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners (2015) by Affordable Housing Finance Magazine
- Rank: 41 (Last year: 42)
- Description: The Affordable Housing Finance annual AHF 50 lists the top owners, developers, and companies completing affordable housing acquisitions and substantial rehabilitations, and documents how many affordable housing units are under development and ownership by leading national and regional firms. The Owners list is determined by the number of affordable housing units owned as of Jan. 1, 2016.
- Read more: http://www.housingfinance.com/management-operations/top-50-affordable-housing-owners-of-2015_o
National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) Affordable 100 (2016)
- Rank: 54 (Last year: 60)
- Description: The NAHMA Affordable 100 comprises the largest affordable multifamily property management companies nationwide, ranked by affordable unit counts. The NAHMA Affordable 100 list contributes vital data to the ongoing national dialogue on the future of federal funding for affordable housing.
- Read more: https://www.nahma.org/about/affordable-100/
Top 50 Nonprofit Organizations (2016) by North Bay Business Journal
- Rank: 7 (Last year: 7)
- Description: The Book of Lists from the North Bay Business Journal is the definitive source of business information in the North Bay. It is a compilation of all lists published in the North Bay Business Journal throughout the year, including the largest companies in a wide range of major industries. The list of North Bay Nonprofit Organizations is ranked by revenue.
- Read more: http://lists.northbaybusinessjournal.com/?djoPage=view_html&djoPid=4028
Top 500 North Bay Companies (2016) by North Bay Business Magazine
- Rank: 50 (Last year: 51)
- Description: North Bay Business Magazine is the premiere business magazine for Sonoma, Napa & Marin counties. The NorthBay biz 500 is a compilation of the Top 500 companies doing business in the North Bay.
- Read more: http://www.northbaybiz.com/Bonus_Issues/NorthBay_biz_500/2016_NorthBay_biz_500.php
Structure Awards (2016) by Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Property: Willow Housing
- Award: Affordable Residential Project
- Description: The Structure Awards celebrate the best in Silicon Valley real estate. Everyone knows affordable housing projects are difficult to finance, but those challenges grow when developers target the lowest-income earners. To qualify for the Affordable Residential Project Award, projects must have been in any phase of construction during the period of June 1, 2015, to June 1, 2016, and be located in our coverage area. This includes subsidized projects.
- Read more: http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2016/09/22/affordable-residential-project-award-winner-willow.html