We are dedicated to turning around the housing crisis in our country—one family at a time— for hardworking people that want to succeed.
EAH Housing families are effected in significant ways by having an affordable and secure home:
- Children and parents grow more confident with the stability of a home
- School performance and job prospects improve
- Families are provided with a community that supports them
- Families experience improved health, security and well-being
EAH residents represent people from different ages and backgrounds that contribute to the spirit and life of the region.
Programs for families include:
- Job training and job search programs
- Parenting classes
- Financial literacy and tax preparation assistance
- English as a second language and translation services
- Big Brother/Big Sister programs and after school homework help
- Training at our on-site Computer Learning Centers
EAH Housing provides the foundation for a good life!