MOVE IN BY 2014 AND PAY $20.14
We recently opened our community in the Alamo Creek neighborhood of Danville and now have apartment homes available for touring!
Meadow Wood at Alamo Creek is a community of apartment homes being developed for active older adults (55 years or more). The community has a panoramic green belt view, and is located close to shopping, dining, parks and a local senior center. It is situated on a street with no-through traffic.
There are 120 one- and two-bedroom apartments, ranging in size from 611 to 830 square feet. For information on income restrictions and further eligibility details, please download the Application Packet below or contact the Leasing Office
Applications are now being accepted! They may be submitted at our Leasing office at 3000 Damani Court Danville, CA 94506. Applications must include an Application Fee of $30 (cashier's check or money order, made payable to Meadow Wood Apartments).
Rental rates vary depending upon floorplan and income; please contact the Leasing Office for details.
CLICK HERE to Download Meadow Wood at Alamo Creek Floor Plan
CLICK HERE to Download Meadow Wood at Alamo Creek Brochure
Professionally managed by EAH Housing
|Type||Sqr Footage||Monthly Rent||Status||Floorplans|
|1-bedroom||611-686 sq.ft.||Rates vary; please contact the leasing office.||Wait List Open|
|2-bedroom||795-830 sq.ft.||Rates vary; please contact the leasing office.||Wait List Open|
- On-site Property Manager
- On-site maintenance staff
- Beautiful garden apartment homes for active adults (55 years +)
- Located in prestigious Alamo Creek, close to shoppiny
- and restaurants, with access to major freeways and BART
- Attractive architectural detailing
- Spacious private outdoor balconies and patios with valley views (some plans)
- Kitchens feature GE® appliances, contemporary beech cabinetry and beautiful granite countertops
Resource Coordination Services
- Resource coordinator
- Community functions
- Multiple floorplans
- Wheelchair accessible
- Energy efficient all electric appliances
- Garbage disposal and dishwasher
- Energy efficient windows and lighting
- Energy efficient central heating and air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Private patio or balcony
- Cable hook-up