Estimated Fall 2012
The Villages of Moa`e Ku is located on a new street in Ewa Villages. It is the first of three planned phases where apartment homes for families are arranged in four clusters, each centralized around a common green and tot lot area, providing an intimate sense of community. The Villages is a short distance from Ewa Elementary School and local parks. It is also a short driving distance from shopping and other services. A Community Building contains a community meeting room and computer learning center for residents.
Please contact the management office for application information.
- Kober Hanssen Mitchell Architects
Development General Contractor(s)
- Unlimited Construction Service, Inc. and Royal Contracting Co., Ltd.
- On-site management office
- Community Room with kitchenette
- Landscaped grounds
- Play area with structures designed for children of different ages at each building
- Assigned parking stalls
- Laundry room at each building
Funding InvestorsLimited Partner: Alliant Capital
- Construction: Wells Fargo Bank
- Permanent: Prudential Mortgage Capital Company/Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
- 1 - 3 bedroom floorplans
- Ranging from 674 - 1119 square feet, dependent on number of bedrooms
- Energy efficient appliances, windows and lighting
- Solid cherry wood cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Hardwood floor look
- Cable hook-up