Crescent Park is located on 25 acres in Richmond, adjacent to the largest park in the city’s parks system. Recent renovations have provided new landscaping, refurbished unit interiors, and a renewed focus on sustainability and green living. An extensive solar power system now provides much of the property’s electricity, and this apartment community has become part of the “green building” movement. Extensive service and outreach programs are offered at the property though the on-site Multi-Cultural Resource Center, which offers a large community room, a computer learning center, literacy programs, business development workshops, job preparation assistance, after school tutoring, and homework assistance.
- Kodama Associates (Matt Anderson)- REHAB: Okamoto Saijo Architecture
Development General Contractor(s)
- S.R. Allied Builders (Tom Webb)- REHAB: West Coast Contractors
- Multi-Cultural Family Resource Center
- A large community room
- Computer learning center
- Literacy programs
- Business development workshops
- After-school tutoring and homework assistance
- Job preparation assistance
- TRI Capital Corp.
- Arkansas Development Company
- LIHF Predevelopment Loan
- Utilities paid by Crescent Park Apartments: Water, PG&E, Garbage