- Community Details
- Dev. Info
Palm Court is an apartment community for seniors in San Jose. With a landscaped courtyard, outdoor seating areas and connecting walkways, this community of one-bedroom apartment homes provides a quiet lifestyle in a serene setting. Each home has a private patio or balcony. An outdoor resident BBQ area and an indoor community room provide opportunities to interact with neighbors. Planned community functions are offered, and a Social Services Coordinator is on-site. Palm Court is conveniently located across the street from the Tamien Light Rail Station. Small animals are welcome.
|1-bedroom (45% AMI)
||550 sq ft
||Wait List Open
Application Fee: $46 / person
**Vacancy status is updated on a monthly basis and is subject to change. Please contact the property directly for current status.
Tenant Qualification Criteria
- Senior 62 & over
- Complete Residence Selection Plan is available by contacting the Manager.
- On-site Property Management Office
- On-site maintenance staff
- Community Room with full kitchen and large screen TV
- Professionally landscaped courtyard
- Residents BBQ
- On-site laundry facilities
- Gated resident parking
- Small cats and dogs welcome!
Resource Coordination Services
- Resource Coordinator
- Community functions
- Wheel chair accessible
- More than one entrance
- Energy efficient lighting
- All electric energy efficient appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Cable hook-up
- Private patio or balcony
- The Core Companies
- EAH Housing*
- Barry Swenson Architectural (Jeff Current, Dan Sell)
Development General Contractor(s)
- Barry Swenson Builders (Steve Andrews, Roy Schauben)
- Limited Partner:California Equity Fund 1997, L.P., General Partner:Palm Court Senior Homes, Inc.
- City of San Jose
- Bank of America
*2017: EAH assumed full ownership