- Community Details
- Dev. Info
Rodeo Gateway is located in the town of Rodeo in Contra Costa County. This apartment community for seniors sits amidst a beautifully landscaped courtyard with tree-lined walkways and seating areas. There is a community room with a built in BBQ nearby. A beautiful sun room with large windows and comfortable furniture provides a serene setting for reading or quiet conversations. There is also a computer lab on-site. A Social Services Coordinator is available to residents and several community events are offered throughout the year.
||560 sq ft
||30% of income
||Wait List Closed
**Vacancy status is updated on a monthly basis and is subject to change. Please contact the property directly for current status.
Tenant Qualification Criteria
- Senior – 62 years or older.
- Complete Residence Selection Plan is available by contacting the Manager.
- Community room with full kitchen
- Community courtyard with sitting areas
- Built in BBQ near Community Room
- Laundry facilities
- Sunroom with computer lab and air conditioning
Resource Coordination Services
- Resource Coordinator to work one-on-one with seniors
- Several community building events throughout the year.
Development General Contractor(s)