- Community Details
- Dev. Info
Primero Grove Apartments is a student housing community conveniently located on the campus of the University of California at Davis and is within walking distance to classes, campus eateries, restaurants, grocery stores, and downtown Davis. The property houses 302 students, spanning studio, 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4- bedroom units, divided in four residential buildings constructed as three story walk-up structures.
Every unit is built with a private patio/balcony and wireless network service and cable. The campus eduraom-wireless network service is available in-rooms to all residents. There is ample on-site parking provided for residents only at no additional charge.
Surrounded by sycamore trees and lush landscapes, it is a perfect setting for those aspiring for greatness and well on their way to realizing their dreams. Primero Grove is designed specifically for full time UC Davis students.
||457 sq ft
||476 sq ft
||714 sq ft
||1000 sq ft
||1041 sq ft
||1187 sq ft
- On UC Davis Campus and close to downtown Davis
- On-site management team
- On-site responsive maintenance team, 24/7
- On-site parking – vehicles & bicycles
- On-site laundry facilities
- Equipment check-out (e.g. tools, vacuums, recreation gear, etc)
- Community Lounge equipped with restrooms, kitchen, TV, internet access and lounge seating area, open 24/7.
- On-site study rooms (one with conference table, can be used for meetings/mini conferences).
- Bulletin boards to post events/flyers, etc. located on every floor throughout the community
- Accept packages & notification via email & text
- Allow use of fax (local) and copier at no charge
- Barbecue area with lush courtyard & picnic benches
- Complimentary tea/coffee in Lounge/Club room
- Wheelchair accessible
- Furnished kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove with oven)
- Energy efficient electric appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nooks & pantry in all studios
- Central heat and air (self-controlled)
- Cable hook-up
- Independent connections for individual phone lines
- UC Davis eduroam-wireless network service
- Private patios/balconies
- Window coverings (blind-slats)
- Keyed privacy locks on all bedrooms
For maintenance requests, please email: [email protected] or dial (530) 754-8455 in the case of a maintenance emergency. When submitting a request, please include your name, unit number, email, phone number, brief description of the issue and a photo (if available). Please also indicate your approval for us to enter your unit should you not be at home.
Development General Contractor
- Catellus Residential Construction
- Yolo County
- Tokai Bank of California