- CASA Technical Advisory Committee
- California Housing Consortium (CHC) – CHC Board of Directors
- Silicon Valley (SV)@Home – [email protected] Board of Directors
- The Non-Profit Housing Association of Northern California (NPH) – NPH Action Fund Board of Directors (and former NPH Board of Directors member)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- Lambda Alpha International
Background: Mary Murtagh has been involved with EAH since 1986 when she joined the organization as executive director, and later served as president and chief executive officer. Ms. Murtagh is a passionate advocate for affordable housing and implemented many innovative programs including: EAH Scholarship program; the creation of the first computer learning center in HUD’s western region, which has since been expanded to a network of technology lounges with computers, Wi-Fi and digital literacy training in EAH developments. She has received the Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award from California Housing Consortium, the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Nonprofit Housing Association (NPH) and the Heart of Marin award. She was also inducted into the Marin Women’s Hall of Fame in 2008. Ms. Murtagh graduated cum laude from Wellesley College with a Bachelor of Arts degree, in philosophy and art history and a Master of Architecture from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.