- Community Details
- Dev. Info
Golden Oak Manor is in the town of Oakley in California’s scenic Delta region. The community for older adults consists of one bedroom apartment homes in five interconnected buildings. They are thoughtfully designed in a “U” shape, surrounding a large interior courtyard. All of the homes are accessible by elevators. There is a community room with weekly bingo, card games and a piano available to residents. Small pets are welcome.
The town of Oakley has shopping centers, a downtown district, and a variety of clubs and service organizations.
||563 sq ft
||$1011 – $1547
||Wait List Open
$500.00 concession for new move-ins
**Vacancy status is updated on a monthly basis and is subject to change. Please contact the property directly for current status.
Tenant Qualification Criteria
- Please call the Property Manager
- On-site Property Manager
- On-site maintenance staff
- Community room with kitchen, TV and piano
- Interior courtyard
- On-site laundry facilities
- Fenced property
- Gated and covered parking for residents
- Small cats and dogs welcome!
Resource Coordination Services
- Weekly bingo and card games
- Multiple floor plans available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Energy efficient windows, heating, and lighting
- All electric, energy efficient, appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Mini-blinds on windows
- Air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Cable hook-up
- Walk-in closets
- Van Meter, Williams & Pollack (Tim Van Meter, Rick Williams, Fred Pollack)
Development General Contractor
- Agresti & Associates, Inc. (Al Agresti, Dick Geselle)
- Limited Partner: Transamerica Occidental Life Insurance Company
- General Partner: Golden Oak Manor, Inc.
- Transamerica Life Insurance & Annuity Co.
- Contra Costa County Redevelopment Agency
- 4% LIHTC
- Contra Costa County