Welcome to the First Annual EAH Housing Art Contest! Follow these guidelines to help you with your submission. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
How to Submit Your Artwork
- If your image isn’t digitized, take a picture of your artwork in High Resolution (at least 300 dpi or the highest quality that your phone or camera offers).
- If your artwork is a drawing or a painting, lay it on a flat surface and take a picture straight forward and as close as you can without cropping a part of the artwork.
- Make sure there is enough lighting when taking a picture. There should not be any shadows or glares. A white or dark background is preferable.
- Scanned images are preferred.
- Submit your image in JPEG, PNG, or TIFF format to firstname.lastname@example.org via your work email.
- The deadline to submit your artwork is Wednesday, October 21 at 11:59 pm Hawaii Time.
Things to Know
- The artwork should be easily printable, two dimensional and without texture.
- The greeting card design contest is open to anyone who lives in your home. If the entry is from a child, please state their first name only and age when submitting the image.
- Please note that if a winning design comes from someone in your household who is not an EAH Housing employee, the prize money (a check) will be given to the employee.
- If your artwork is chosen, you will be asked to sign a release form because your artwork will become property of EAH Housing and may be used for marketing or other purposes.