Please help slow the spread of COVID 19 and protect those who are most vulnerable!
- Take stock and resupply on essential food items, water and medicine.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6-10 feet between you and other people.
- If you are feeling sick, stay home and do not venture out.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or use inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Be sure to wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- If you use hand wash, ensure the solution has at least 70% alcohol.
- If you have come in contact or think you have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 go into self-isolation immediately for a period of 14 days.
- People who are 65+ and who have medical issues are more susceptible to COVID-19.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding your condition, check your city and county health department for specifics.
- No non-essential gathering of more than 10 people.
For more information on COVID-19 prevention and care please visit the following links:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
California Department of Health:
Hawaii Department of Health: