EAH Housing Rebecca W. Watkin Scholarship 2021
(Administered by 10,000 Degrees)
Program Objectives: The vision of EAH Housing is of balanced communities comprised of people of many income levels, educational backgrounds, job skills, religions, and races, with affordable housing available for all. We believe this balance enhances the quality and richness of all our lives. To that end, we at EAH constantly strive to support the residents of our communities in the pursuit of their dreams. Our scholarship program is a way to support and provide opportunities to students who have a desire to increase their level of education. The goal of the EAH Housing Scholarship Fund is to help see students through their entire college experience.
- Students must be current residents of an EAH Housing property. Parents or guardians of the applicant must be in good standing with the lease and rent in Good Standing.
- First-time applicants must have been a high school student in the last year or be a current high school senior, and enroll at an accredited college, university, technical or trade school.
- Students must enroll in a minimum of 12 units or equivalent full-time status based on individual school policy per semester/term during the academic year for which they are requesting funding.
- Students must have received a high school diploma or GED.
- GPA Requirement: No requirement for first-time applicants and 2.0 for continuing applicants.
Application Deadline: All applications are submitted online and must be received by Tuesday, March 2, 2021. Please visit www.10000degrees.org/general-scholarships/
Award: The amount and number of awards is at the discretion of the EAH Scholarship Committee and will be determined by the number of applicants and the amount in the scholarship fund each year.
Questions may be directed to Jin Choi, Director of Scholarships at 10,000 Degrees at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 451-4002.